The tensions recently between Russia and the United States over issues in the Ukraine have halted some investment relations between the Superpowers. However, Rich Cocovich saw an opportunity when the ruble hit unprecedented lows against the United States Dollar. Private wealthy investors await Cocovich’s clients through his over two decade old firm Global Star Capital. The clients all need high dollar investments for commercial and intellectual property projects. Investors from the United States have jumped on the equity style investments in companies that Rich Cocovich have brought to the table since Septemeber 2014. “When the ruble fell, the U.S. Dollar was able to gain significance as a powerful tool for equity” says Cocovich who is a paid consultant under a fee structure. “My clients are screened heavily before we offer them services to bridge the gap between wealthy investors. More at http://www.globalstarcapital.com.
- RT @GSCFunding: New project principals from Rome Italy have engaged Global Star Capital and founder Rich Cocovich to align $33M USD in priv… 1 day ago
- New project principals from Venice Italy have engaged Global Star Capital and founder Rich Cocovich to align $17M i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @richcocovich: Global Star Capital Founder Rich Cocovich met with new project principals in Orlando Florida who are seeking... https://t… 1 week ago
- Project principals from San Francisco needing $40m USD for a development project have engaged our expertise to alig… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- Our founder Rich Cocovich met with new clients in Tuscany Italy at Castello Modanella who are seeking €62M to purch… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago