Rich Cocovich is the Founder of Global Star Capital, a top consulting firm with clients spanning the globe since 1991. His specialty is assisting his clients in building game high end plans to acquire project capital. He is also one of the world’s most frequent airline travel fliers.
Cocovich says, “If potential clients want me to excel their project under full engagement, I require the following 6 rules”:
1. Having ethics and professionalism. I expect my clients to have the pinnacle of solvency and candor, just as they expect the same from me.
2. The ability to listen. In today’s world, the art of listening has disappeared. If my clients can listen to me, they will go far.
3. The ability to follow professional protocols. All of my clients must be able to follow high end protocols and I am their guide.
4. Truth and honor. Honesty and respect are the keys to success after having a great idea.
5. Knowing that professionals are compensated accordingly. If you want results and expertise, you must comprehend that nothing is free. Hard work has a price tag and those who understand this succeed.
6. Understanding that without a true game plan which includes funding, no idea will succeed. Game plans are not easy and relationships cannot be built on your own.
As founder of Global Star Capital, Rich Cocovich draws on his determined entrepreneurial spirit to service his clients in game planning the necessary steps to obtain project funding for commercial or intellectual property projects. Rich Cocovich’s proven record in business spans several decades. In 1991, with only $15 in his pocket, Rich Cocovich founded Global Star Talent Inc., (not a talent agency), the parent company of Global Star Capital. Rich has serviced clients in over 100 countries, with 2 decades of hard work and a crystal clear track record. His clients include individuals, groups, and world governments. Global Star Capital has developed a strict protocol to ensure maximum service success. All potential clients must first undergo a comprehensive qualification process to determine their promise and solvency.
Global Star Capital