Morningstar reports that Linkedin has raised the price of their initial public offering to $42 from $32 dollars. In my opinion Linkedin has become the cesspool for every novice entity who tries to work from home and cloak themselves as a professional. It has also become the place for slander, defamation and libelous comments from the lowest of the low. Linkedin was a great concept at one time, but became cheapened thanks to people who should be flipping burgers posing as professionals. However, Linkedin will cash in on their IPO.
- 📹 While meeting with new project principals from Venice Italy who engaged his services to align over... tmblr.co/ZRho2y2OtAe5y 1 week ago
- Elite Consultant Rich Cocovich (private funding review – Global Star Capital | Global Star Capital tmblr.co/ZRho2y2Ot9-kM 1 week ago
- globalstarcapital.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/eli… 1 week ago
- Elite Consultant Rich Cocovich (private funding review – Global Star Capital globalstarcapital.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/eli… https://t.co/1dj9Yzeg0n 1 week ago
- RT @GlobalStarCap: (Review Global Star Capital) Rich Cocovich leading the way in Prague Czech Republic globalstarcapital.wordpress.com/2017/08/09/rev… https://t.c… 1 week ago
- Elite Consultant Rich Cocovich (private funding review – Global Star Capital
- (Review Global Star Capital) Rich Cocovich leading the way in Prague Czech Republic
- Why is Rich Cocovich of Global Star Capital the top consultant in private funding internationally?
- Rich Cocovich engaged to align private funding in Lido Venice Italy
- Updated News for Global Star Capital and Rich Cocovich