Morningstar reports that Linkedin has raised the price of their initial public offering to $42 from $32 dollars. In my opinion Linkedin has become the cesspool for every novice entity who tries to work from home and cloak themselves as a professional. It has also become the place for slander, defamation and libelous comments from the lowest of the low. Linkedin was a great concept at one time, but became cheapened thanks to people who should be flipping burgers posing as professionals. However, Linkedin will cash in on their IPO.
- Rich Cocovich is the founder of Global Stat Capital and has met with every client face to face in 124... tmblr.co/ZRho2y2Ux9pUt 1 month ago
- Business traveler elite Richard Cocovich globalstarcapital.wordpress.com/2017/12/25/bus… https://t.co/b3UTddep5B 2 months ago
- globalstarcapital.wordpress.com/2017/12/11/ric… 3 months ago
- Richard Cocovich in Palm Springs California globalstarcapital.wordpress.com/2017/12/11/ric… https://t.co/Nd5Ar5sB3k 3 months ago
- Elite World Funding Consultant Richard Cocovich | Global Star Capital tmblr.co/ZRho2y2SAGQ-q 4 months ago