Morningstar reports that Linkedin has raised the price of their initial public offering to $42 from $32 dollars. In my opinion Linkedin has become the cesspool for every novice entity who tries to work from home and cloak themselves as a professional. It has also become the place for slander, defamation and libelous comments from the lowest of the low. Linkedin was a great concept at one time, but became cheapened thanks to people who should be flipping burgers posing as professionals. However, Linkedin will cash in on their IPO.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Elite World Funding Consultant Richard Cocovich
- Richard Cocovich and Arezzo Italy delegation meet
- Global Star Capital and Rich Cocovich Project Funding Expert
- Elite Consultant Rich Cocovich (private funding review – Global Star Capital
- (Review Global Star Capital) Rich Cocovich leading the way in Prague Czech Republic